Snowboarding at Northstar

Me on the chair lift.

Always in a good mood when we're going boardin'.

Me boarding

You can tell that it's early in the season because the snow is so chunky. There's plenty of it, but you can see how rough it is.

Ryan boarding

This is a good picture because the sun makes Ryan look very awesome.
This was a fun trip. My good friend Ryan and I went up to Northstar for the day. Usually we don't prefer Northstar because it's so busy but we had a great time! Skiing and Snowboarding is such a fun thing to do! It's almost a vent, a way to get some aggressions out on the mountain by pushing yourself to the limits. Ryan and I like going through the trees and trying to make our way back out, or finding some cool random jumps in the terrain, that's not in the busy terrain parks.
If you have ever been to Sierra at Tahoe you know how fun it can be. Northstar and Sierra at Tahoe have a deal for students. Students can get a "double whammy season pass" and it's usually about $100 dollars less than a regular season pass. Also, it's for 2 resorts, both Northstar and Sierra. If you want to check it out for next season just click here. Sierra is cool because they have so many terrain parks. Also, it's not anywhere as busy as Northstar can get.




3 Comments:
Funkalicious! It looks like you have a really fun life. Snowboarding in the winter. Tubing in the summer. Partying all year-round. Not too shabby.
By the way, why are you Little Neesan? Why not Big Neesan? And what's a Neesan, anyway? Is it a play on "Denise"? Inquiring poet mind wants to know. . . .
All work and no play makes Denise a dull girl. Next time I'll take a picture of my working really hard to balance everything out. heheh
I looked it up one day on an English to Japanese translator. Neesan means girl in Japanese. So my name is litte girl or little 'asian' girl.
Looks like fun. Wish I had the cordination to do stuff like that. I've skied a little, but I doubt I could do anything but fall on a snowboard. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home