Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Star Trek The Next Generation


Star Trek the next generation Posted by Hello

Who doesn't love Star Trek!?!?!? The Next Generation is my favorite series but I am also partial to the original Star Trek with Captain Kirk! If you want to check out their official web site click here. You can check out other Star Trek series such as; The original Star Trek, Enterprise, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and Voyager.

Just a little news for ya! Star Trek Enterprise, the newest Star Trek series has been canceled so maybe they will have more time for The Next Generation. hehehe j/k. Also, it's Brent Spiner (Data's) birthday today! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Data Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

I love Data. Does anyone remember the character he played on Night Court years ago?
I'm a huge Star-trek addict. I liked the few episodes I caught of Star Trek Enterprise. Sorry to hear it's cancelled. Generation was better than the original. :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger little neesan said...

The Next Generation is the best!!!!! I'm suck a dork! hahhaha I seriously want to go to a convention. I didn't see the character he played on night court. What was that??

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

Thanks for linking to my site. I am very flattered!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home