Back to school
Here it is 4:50 in the morning and I have school tomorrow... Do you ever feel as if life just flys by you and you're just secretly watching behind a tree? I still don't know what I want to do with my life. I know what I should do, or what would be good for me to do, but if you asked me where I will be in 5 years, I really could only give you a guess. I just wish I knew what I'm supposed to do with my life, what part I'm supposed to play in this world, what impact my small life will make. I've known a man who did more with his life in the 18 years he was on this earth, than I will probably do in a lifetime of living. If I just had some sort of certainty or closure I think that I would live life with much more confidnece. But here I go, life will fly by as I go to class every day and become occupied with some numbers in a book. I just don't see the point anymore.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home