Happy New Year!
I just wanted to say "Happy New Year" to everyone out there who might be reading. This year was one of my most tame, but I guess as you get older, these things just happen. I spent my new year at home with all of my friends. We played games...some pool... and just enjoyed the New Year in eachother's company. At this moment, I sit in my room, at my computer desk and my good friend Akeem is already asleep. I missed a few people this year, but I know that I will see them soon! Lisa and Kati, I hope you had a great one!! I love you guys! My San Louis boys, I sure do miss you guys! We need to hook up sometime soon! And all of my other friends, I bid you good well, and good night. I will rest on my new years resolution of being "more motivated and more independent", and I will try to accomplish it. If you like, let me know how your New Year's went, I hope it went well. Good Night.




1 Comments:
Hey Jen!
Thanks for checking out my site, it will continue to grow! We need to hang out next time we're both home. Probably this summer. I hope everything is well in Santa Barbra. Warm, I'm sure. Hey, stay away from the flooding and landslides!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home